SeasonOne, Episode Seven Minutes in Heaven of Heals&Headshots!
Post Christmas/New Years apocalyptic show. Much hilarity about going rounds in the squared circle with a vagina. Little game news, laughter, and good times. We were full from good food, good holiday cheer and possibly a car accident. We were joined by Milty in the after show. Enjoy!
Question of the week!
What are some nicknames you have given to annoying coworkers/people behind their backs?
“The Cow” – Bitch behind you at work – smacks on ice and candy all day loudly.
“The Farting Seal” – When she laughs it sounds just like a seal and she openly farts loudly without excusing herself or even acknowledging it.
“Hammers” – Late 40s male that can’t write reports and annoys dispatchers. Dumb as a box of hammers.
“The Hand of God” – The dude in vent who never talks, but when he does the whole raid stops because it sounds like God is telling you to move out of the fucking fire.
What we did this week:
We had Christmas. Noel got an iPhone. Mallory got hit by a drunk driver and lived on New Years. Noel cooked a fuckton of food for Christmas Eve dinner. You all missed out. Mallory’s brother is fucking MOVING OUT. hooray.
News in the Gaming world:
List of Upcoming Releases in 2012:
01/31 – Final Fantasy XIII-2 (360, PS3)
02/07 – Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (360, PS3, PC)
03/06 – Mass Effect 3 (360, PS3, PC)
03/20 – Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360, PS3, PC)
TBA March – Silent Hill: Downpour (360, PS3)
Fall 2012 – BioShock Infinite (360, PS3, PC)
Fall 2012 – Halo 4 (360)
TBA 2012 – Borderlands 2 (360, PS3, PC)
- Weak sales for FFXIII-2 in Japan – sold 525,271 PS3 copies in Japan on its first day of availability | the Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII-2 debuted on Japanese sales charts at number 48 selling only 10,000 units, or 30.23 percent of shipped stock | “It would seem that waning female interest is at least partially the culprit, as interest among female gamers declined from 31.3 percent for the original game to 22.2 percent for the sequel. “
- Diablo 3 for console? : Blizzard recently posted a job opening for a software engineer and the post mentions PS3, Playstation network, Xbox 360, and Xbox marketplace. Saw some tweets about how they feel like consoles didnt deserve to get Diablo 3. DISCUSS.
- Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows – loved it! Funnier, wittier, and badass slow mo
- Darkest Hour – didnt expect much — wasn’t disappointed since my expectations were LOW..
- Impractical Jokers – new show on trutv – a group of friends who dare each other to do crazy things like give fake surveys where they wont know the question until they open it (questions like – on a scale of 1-10 how much did your boobs jiggle on the roller coaster)
- Spartacus: Vengeance – Starts Jan 27th on Starz (nomnom Liam McIntyre and Dustin Clare) if you havent seen either seasons they are on Netflix and also airing on Starz in a marathon starting this weekend
- Noel loves The Walking Dead. She knows, she knows, months behind.
- Our favorite show New Girl got nominated for some Golden Globes. YEY!
World of fucked up and not so fucked up news:
Man tried to use a $1 Million Dollar Bill | Groper Stops to say Cheese | Louisiana ranked #1 in filming locations | Shady rental post on Craigslist | Holy fuck, thank you BGO from 5 WoW Things for sharing this
Twitter People You Need to Follow:
@DruidMain – Because she’s a smokin’ hot bitch
Thanks to our new followers:
@mattkrotzer @vahete @TrocarRogue @Bilbo311 @DbleRods @Redfield8400 @spiderkav @_Jeg_ @Slash2Kormus @esterwogen @saj167 @PowerWordHug @space_docking @hearthcast @quelynne_sith @billchete @vocitus @zerophoenix @bghorror @darkerlights
Music You Must Listen to:
Go here, download anything by Phear or Dj Kingpin and be happy
iTunes | Stitcher | RssFeed | ustream | Facebook